Covers 24/7
For best view use Firefox Mozilla.
Covers 24/7
For best view use Firefox Mozilla.
Covers 24/7
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covers 24/7

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Upload A Cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dicas
Angel
Angel
Dicas

How To Upload A Cover Empty
PostSubject: How To Upload A Cover   How To Upload A Cover Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Next i will describe exactly how to upload a cover. Read 'Cover Rules' topic before uploading. Thank you.

First Step:

The first thing you need to do is join http://www.shareapic.net so you can upload your cover. Then you have to fill the registration. It's quiet simple.

How To Upload A Cover 014293072

How To Upload A Cover 014293080

After you are sucefully register procede to the login.

How To Upload A Cover 014293090

Now that you are already logged in, you need to create a gallery. So click on "My Gallery". The gallery name don't matter so put what you like and click "Add".

How To Upload A Cover 014293102

How To Upload A Cover 014293113

With a gallery created you just have to upload the covers. You can upload 6 covers in a row but i advise you to upload 1 or 2 only because of the cover's size. Now wait a few minutes for the site to generate the links.

How To Upload A Cover 014293123

After it uploads click on the link below on the "Get link codes / Manage pictures" right after the "Share This Gallery!".

How To Upload A Cover 014293151

In this example i have uploaded 4 covers so it generated a link (4 image codes). So you will copy the all link below the "Clickable thumbnails for forums/boards". Pay attention! It is the "Forum/Boards" link and NOT "MySpace, eBay auction, website, etc."

How To Upload A Cover 014293158

Second Step:

Now that you have copied the link you need to create a Topic to inform the Moderators that you are uploading to the site and so they can aprove the cover (i repeat, before uploading read the Topic "Cover Rules"). So let's Create a Topic.

To Create a Topic you have to enter "Upload Covers Here" and select "Topic".

How To Upload A Cover 014293169

Now you just have to paste the cover's link copied before in the message body.

In the subject you put the movie name and the type of picture (could be Custom, Scan or TV).

To finish just press "Send" and the Moderators will check and move your upload to the right place.

How To Upload A Cover 014293189

Note: Please, if you know who the artist of the cover uploaded is, let us know. Write it below the link. Thank you very much for uploading.
Back to top Go down

How To Upload A Cover
Page 1 of 1